https://i2.wp.com/thepacenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/ThePaceNews-wotd-comeuppance-600x313.jpg?fit=600%2C313&ssl=1 313 600 The Pace News https://thepacenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/The-Pace-News-Logo-633x156-300x74.png The Pace News2019-08-23 06:00:392019-08-23 02:00:10Word of the Day: COMEUPPANCE
The word for today is COMEUPPANCE.
- A punishment someone deserve to receive.
- The result of a good/bad that is well deserved.
- Sooner or later, he’ll get his comeuppance for bullying other students.
- The superhero was terrific at ensuring the bad guys get their comeuppance.
- One of these days, our politicians will get their comeuppance.
- Wrath, nemesis,deserts, penalty, punishment.
- This word’s first known usage was in 1859.