https://i2.wp.com/thepacenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/ThePaceNews-wotd-glitch-600x312.jpg?fit=600%2C312&ssl=1 312 600 The Pace News https://thepacenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/The-Pace-News-Logo-633x156-300x74.png The Pace News2019-08-08 06:00:042019-08-08 05:29:37Word of the Day: GLITCH
The word for today is: GLITCH.
- An unexpected and usually minor problem.
- A minor malfunction with a machine or device (computer or phone).
- A minor problem that causes a temporary setback.
- A false electronic signal.
- A glitch in a spacecraft’s fuel cell.
- Glitches in the lecturer’s schedule caused some delays.
- A technical glitch caused a temporary shutdown yesterday.
- Snag, bug.
- The word was traced and originated from “glitshn” (zikh) which means “to slide” or “to glide”.
- First use was in 1958.