https://i2.wp.com/thepacenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/ThePaceNews-wotd-regnant-600x312.jpg?fit=600%2C312&ssl=1 312 600 The Pace News https://thepacenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/The-Pace-News-Logo-633x156-300x74.png The Pace News2019-08-03 06:00:012019-08-03 05:46:21Word of the Day: REGNANT
The word for today is: REGNANT
- Exercise power or authority.
- Exercising rule (reigning).
- Having the most power (dominant).
- Of common or widespread occurrence.
- He was inaugurated as the regnant Regina of his royalty and realm.
- All form of negotiation is leading no where except in vital association with regnant obedience.
- Predominant, prevalent, reigning, ruling, sovereign, widespread.
- This word was developed from a Latin word “regnans”, “regnare” meaning “to rule” or “to reign”.
- Its first usage was traced back to the 15th century (1590-1600).